After surgery, injury or illness, regaining strength, mobility and endurance
are the first steps to returning to everyday life. Because no one can
do this alone, Lower Bucks Hospital offers an expert inpatient physical
therapy and rehabilitation program as well as outpatient physical therapy.
Physical therapy: Our approach
At Lower Bucks Hospital
our team begins with an initial consultation that assesses each patient’s
challenges, capabilities and goals. Each physical rehabilitation program
is individually designed and administered by a Licensed Doctor of Physical
Therapy, who consistently guides each patient from the first visit through recovery.
Whether it’s physical rehabilitation for the back, neck, hips or
knees, or treatment for an on-the-job injury, or preventing falls, Lower
Bucks Hospital takes a creative approach, often using specialized training
equipment to meet a range of needs. We also follow up with an easy-to-use
written home exercise program that lets patients continue and maintain
a long-term recovery.
From an after-school mishap to a serious illness, many people of all ages
and backgrounds need help regaining everyday function, on the job, at
school or at home. We provide physical therapy for patients with a range
of needs, including:
- Multi-trauma recovery
- Fall Screening and Prevention
- Total Joint Replacement Rehabilitation
- Parkinson’s Rehabilitation – LSVT Certified
- Post-operative Rehabilitation – Shoulders, Knees, Spine
- Orthopedic rehabilitation – Board Certified Orthopedic Specialist
- Sports injury – Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Work injury and conditioning
- Back/neck pain –McKenzie Specialists
- Sciatica, Disc Herniation
- Knee Pain – meniscal tears, patellofemoral pain
- ACL Reconstruction
- Shoulder Pain, Rotator cuff strain/repair, Impingement Syndrome
- Arthritis and Degenerative Joint Disease
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- TMJ and Orofacial Pain – Certified Specialist
- Headache Management
- Hand Therapy
- Thoracic outlet syndrome
- Neurological disorders: stroke
Lower Bucks Hospital Outpatient Rehabilitation and Therapeutic Services
Department, strives to offer the highest level of personal care along
with state-of-the-art techniques and facilities.
With that in mind, we strive to ensure each patient can reach their fullest
potential both quickly and safely.
Our staff can handle almost any rehab needs from fall prevention to Manual
Therapy and Therapeutic exercise prescriptions.
Doctors of Physical Therapy
Board Certified Orthopedic Specialist
Nationally Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
LSVT Certified Parkinson’s Rehabilitation
Experienced in Geriatric Rehabilitation
Certified TMJ and Orofacial Pain Specialist
Spinal Care including Experienced McKenzie Specialists
Experienced Manual Therapists
A Vestibular Rehabilitation Provider
Work Injury/Occupational Medicine Providers
Experienced in Fall Screening/Prevention
Evidence-Based and Patient Focused
Compassionate and Caring
Outpatient Rehabilitation Services
- Orthopedic Care and Rehab – specialized treatment focusing on care
of the orthopedic patient.
- Sport Therapy – specialized treatment focusing on the care of the
athlete and return to sports activity with a Nationally Certified Strength
and Conditioning Specialist
- Manual Therapy – manual techniques focusing on soft tissue injuries,
joint mobilization and neuromuscular rehabilitation to address muscle
Appointments are made around your schedule, so call today and find out
what Lower Bucks Hospital Outpatient Rehabilitation can do for you!
To schedule an appointment at a Lower Bucks Hospital’s Outpatient
Physical Therapy Dept., call 215.785.9443. Scheduling hours are Monday–Friday
8:00 am–4:30 pm, Tuesday and Thursday 8:00am-6:30pm.