Michael T. Dachowski, DMD
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon
EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING
University of Pennsylvania, School of Dental Medicine, D.M.D., 1985
La Salle University, B.A. Biology, Cum Laude, 1981.
La Salle College High School, 1977
Duke University Medical Center
Division of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Chief Resident, July 1988-June 1989
Durham, NC Veterans Administration Medical Center
July 1987-June 1988
The Medical College of Pennsylvania
Department of Anesthesia,
Resident, July 1985-June 1986.
Dr. Dachowski currently enjoys traveling nationally and internationally,
interacting with medical and dental professionals, exchanging information,
and teaching operative techniques.
Dr. Dachowski enjoys performing classic rock and electric blues guitar.
Other interests include photography, bicycling, boating and the outdoors.
- Favorite team: Philadelphia Phillies
- Favorite food: Grilled Steak, Fresh Tomato, Corn on the Cob
- Favorite TV show: Food Network
- Favorite Holiday: Thanksgiving – because it is an opportunity for
family and friends to come together to celebrate and give thanks for the
good in life.
- Pets: Charlie and Daisy, Toy Poodles