Visits are an important part of your recovery while you are here.
We encourage loved ones to visit patients and we make every effort to provide a safe and comfortable environment for our patients and visitors. While receiving care, patients have the right to decide who may or may not visit, and those visitors are allowed without regard to race, color, national origin, language, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or socioeconomic status.
Our staff and caregivers understand the important role that visitors and support persons play and every effort is made to ensure that our patients' support person is embraced as a valued member of the care team.
- To safeguard the comfort of all our patients, visitors are asked to talk quietly and leave promptly when visiting hours have ended.
- The visiting times and/or the number of visitors may be limited in certain circumstances – and vary unit by unit - to protect the health, safety, and privacy of our patients.
- If visitors are not feeling well or have an illness that can be transferred to our patients, please refrain from visiting.
- Visitors must follow infection control precautions, keep noise to a minimum, refrain from taking photographs or videos, and comply with restrictions on smoking, alcohol and illegal substances.
- Before entering and after leaving your loved one's room, make sure to wash your hands.
- All children must be in the company of a responsible adult and may not be left unattended.
General visiting hours are from
12 noon to 8 p.m. Two adults plus children are permitted in your room at a time. Youth visitors under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult. For their own protection, we ask that young children not be left unattended in any area of the hospital.
Med/Surgical & Progressive Care Units: 10:00 AM to 9 PM
Visiting by children under 8 years of age is prohibited unless special privilege has been granted.
Critical Care & Intensive Care Units (CCU & ICU)
visiting hours are from
12 noon to 8 p.m. Visitors include two adults and no children under the age of 12 unless special arrangements are made with the nurse manager. Visits may be extended at the discretion of the nurse manager. Immediate family only. All others are encouraged to contact family members to inquire about the patient's condition.
visiting hours are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday from
6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. We offer two times for Sundays and Holidays -
1:30-5:00pm and 6:30-8:00pm. Children under the age of 14 need special permission from the physician in order to visit the Mental Health Unit. All visitors must sign in at the desk and all packages must be inspected by staff. To preserve confidentiality regarding your stay, patient information is not provided for this unit.